Automatic testing machine for electrical gloves of all classes.Testing capacity of 12 individual gloves (or 24 using an optional testing module) of same size and same class simultaneously.After entering the test parameters on the control center, the system fills automatically the gloves with water up to the right level using control sensors.The test electrodes are then inserted inside each individual glove by the machine. All gloves with their electrode inside are finally immerged in the main water pool where AC voltage is applied for the required time duration. Leakage current is recorded and shown in real time on the control panel.If a glove should fail while the test protocol is running, the machine cuts the power to this specific faulty glove without interrupting the other gloves test cycle.
- According to standards: ASTM-D120 and IEC-60903
- Testing voltage up to 50 kV AC. - Voltage accuracy < 1% - Leakage current accuracy <1 mA
TESTING CAPACITY: - 12 individual simultaneous testing stations (similar glove size and class at the time) - Optional: Module of 12 additional testing stations.
- Gloves of class 00 to 4 - Glove size 7 to 12 - Glove length 11 to 18 inches
FEATURES: - Computerised controls
- Automatic adjustment (Water level, AC tension applied) - Automatic water clearance distance according to glove class standards. - Individual disconnection of faulty glove avoiding test interruption. - Real time current leakage current display for each testing station.
- Ozone gas evacuation. - Front door equipped with interlocking system.
- Machine secured preventing the operator to access high voltage.
BAR CODE OPTIONNAL PACKAGE:
-Your customers can access their glove reports on smartphone, using any barcode reader application.
- Easy traceability follow-up.Access to previous performance history.
- Test reports are automatically generated and stored into a web database.
REQUIREMENTS (NOT INCLUDED):
-240 VAC 80 AMPS 60HZ -Input air pressure: 120 PSI.
-Exhaust fan to evacuate ozone gas outside the building.